Connect to a VPN server using OpenVPN client
1. Download and install the OpenVPN client .
2. Download the VPN Configuration files of the server you need / after you create account from our server.
3. Save the downloaded VPN Configuration files to the / config folder of the OpenVPN client.
4. Run the OpenVPN client as Administrator.
5. Right-click on the OpenVPN client icon in the system tray, select the desired configuration file and click Connect . During the connection process, enter the Username and Password from the page of the server you selected.
2. Download the VPN Configuration/ VPN Config files of the server you need.
3. Import the downloaded VPN Configuration files from the OpenVPN Connect program menu ( Import line ).
4. Enter the username and password that you have created on our site with server you are selected.
5. From the page of the server you selected, then click Connect.
SSH Account .net is the best website for SSH Premium with Fast Speed SSH Server and SSH 1 Month Active.